sabato 23 luglio 2016

Be ready to be hugged



We all love to hug fluffy plushies but what if we can turn into fluffy creatures ? I found this amazing pink fluffy jacket that I absolutly want ! You won't feel lonely anymore because everyone would love to hug you. It would be better to wear nothing underneath but if you really want you can opt for a white shirt slightly open on the front.
I think that this skin pink fur would be awesome on a tanned skin or a darker one as it create contrast; while I'd opt for a darker colour fur for example blue or black for a lighter skin.

 I also found these adorable fluffy bags and shoes. The bags are super awesome and I bet everyone would agree when I say that no one could resist to them.
On the other hand  wearing these cotton candy shoes will seem to walk on clouds.
Well there's only one thing left to say : be ready to be hugged !




















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento