domenica 24 luglio 2016

Alexander McQueen : originality, creativity & talent


As I promised each Sunday I'll post some of the spectacular creations of a fashion designer that has hit my attention. This week I chose Alexander McQueen. His creativity is extraordinary, I love it ! As you know I seek for original pieces and his concepts are always out of the box .

                                     

I'm so sorry but I just picked a few but there are so many other pieces that I'd love to show you. I adore the extravaganza in this looks, they are absolutly stunning and if I were able I'd put them in a museum because they are art pieces


This headpiece is magical. I love that draping and that lace fabric gives the opportunity to see the face and gives the illusion that she might be sleeping . You know I'm a huge fan of contrasts but I agree on this total white look. It reminds me of a mix between a fairy and a warrior princess.













This outfit is beyond this planet beautiful. I adore every single piece in it . It is cosmic, avanguard, chic, elegant in the same time. The feather in the bottom of the dress balance the shape of that majestic cape. Chossing a white blonde model was a wise choice as the outfit pops out even more thaks to her lighter skin







                                                                                 

 I could not resist not sharing this amazing silver armour. It reminds me of some japanese armours that I've seen in museums but this one is far better. This is the best example of how history and fashion can blend together. I love those silver squares with a red stone in the middle. Such a great piece. Covering the whole face leaving only space for the eyes is a wow factor









This make up is awesome, I know you may think that it's
only a chalk white face with a huge big
glossy lip on it. I must admit that it's true but I love it, it gives me tragedy and beauty. Put that much on face is necessary as the whole outfit is black and it create a huge contrast.







Don't forget to write below a comment and say which one is your favourite and if you have any suggestions on the next fashion designer that I should post just write it

                    

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento