sabato 23 luglio 2016

Be ready, cuz I'm back !

Hey dear readers, it's been a while since I posted my last post, almost 1 year !!! But I'm back. So many things have happened and I've been sooo busy. In October I'll be attending the Accademia di Costume e Moda here in Rome, can't wait to study fashion design ! Well what else can I tell you ? This year has been awesome, I turned 18, took part to two MUNs one in the Netherlands and one in Rome, won best delegate in Security Council as the Delegate of France, this has been my last high school  year and I've been to Berlin. There have been ups and downs and that is why this year has been so extraordinary. If you want you can follow me on my new Instagram account @jasthix and see my photoes !



From now on I'm ready to post any outfit, accesory, bag or anything else that hits my attention. Are you ready ?


Each sunday I'll post some of the creations of a famous fashion designer that have really impressed me. I'll post not only Hollywood stars outfits but also normal people's like me, drag queens, sketches ...


So lets start and keep following me 
 Lets make this world a better place together ! 








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento